Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Smoking ban in the office......!!!!!

Hi All,

According to the Government of India , the smoking ban in public places is appreciable. I guess we should have taken this decision out of personal interest. However I am sure there will be people who oppose the very decision of banning smoking in public places, as rightly said by one of my friend, "I have been smoking for 11 years and my parents dint find it out, how on earth will the administration catch me". I have also figured out few more problems to this ban like lot of people will find alternate places like roads, terraces, toilets etc. How will we take care of cleaning and maintaining these properties.

Lets me know your views on the same.

2 comments:

tj said...

I think Ramadoss toilet paper and doormats would be the flavor of the month.
The guy seems to have set a record for stupidity and incompetence, which considering Indian ministers is really saying something.

Yadu said...

Sarvesh...go home

I know you wrote this becoz you are out of ciggies today..

Happy (and hopefully healthy) Weekend!